Great Oaks Legacy Charter School is now Serving Pre-K 4 through 12th Grade!
School Matches for 2017-2018 School Year Will Be Available to Families on Friday, April 21st
For more information, call our main office at 973.565.9170 or click here to complete our form.
2017-2018 School Match Letters & Registration | April 24 – June 2
This year, over 13,000 students submitted enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Thank you for your support of families as they navigated the application process.
School matches for the 2017-2018 school year will be available to families on Friday, April 21st!
Families will be able to:
- View their matches online and download their match letters at www.newarkenrolls.org
- Call 973-733-7333 for their school match information
Letters will also be sent out on April 21st to the addresses families included on their application. Additionally, schools will be able to view and download match letters directly from Salesforce for families who are requesting a copy of their match letter as well as for your reference.
The official registration period for students matched to new schools will begin Monday, April 24th and run through Friday, June 2nd.
New Students & Appeals
Beginning May 8th, students who missed the application period or who are seeking a different school from the school they were matched to will be able to:
- Login to www.newarkenrolls.org to explore available seats and to enroll directly in a school that has seats available
- Visit the Family Support Center to explore school options that fit their needs
Students with IEPs, who receive bilingual education services, or who are in 11th and 12th grades will be required to visit the Family Support Center for placement.
Why Great Oaks Legacy?
At Great Oaks Legacy Charter School, each student:
- is on a path to college success that includes college prep and AP courses! As of April 2017, our high school seniors have already received 431 acceptances to colleges and universities!
- is a known and valued member of a community, that includes students, staff, and family members. We go above and beyond every day for our students and families!
- receives differentiated instruction, including a 12:1 student to teacher ratio for elementary students, two hours of tutoring DAILY for our middle and high school students, and after school and Saturday academic intervention programs for students needing additional support!
- has access to sports and extracurricular activities, including basketball, soccer, skiing, drumming, and more!
- attends trips to colleges and universities, and other exciting destinations, many of which are out of state!
Visit our other pages to learn more about our programs including our 1:1 laptop to student ration for middle and high school students and our co-teacher model for elementary grades.
For More Information
Call our main office (973) 374-7000 or complete the contact form below.