Join an Amazing TeamWe believe that teacher quality is the key determinant of student success and we are committed to recruiting and developing talented teachers and tutors. Our administrative team provides the unwavering leadership and operational support needed to run a truly great school. We are looking for motivated professionals who are ready to work hard to reform urban education and pave the way to college success for our students.
We are looking for people who possess:
- The conviction that every child can succeed
- A commitment to solving educational inequality
- Respect for individuals’ diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Perseverance in the face of challenges
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
|Principal in Residence|
Instructional Positions (2016-2017)
|Part-Time School Custodian (Day or Night Shift)|
Student Support Services
|Great Oaks AmeriCorps Tutor Corps (August 2018-June 2019)|
We are currently accepting applications for our Tutor Corps program at the Legacy Campus and Downtown Campus.